Celine's Gallery Photo Page
"Here are some recent pictures from my visit to Club 33 at Disneyland with my
best friend for my 24th birthday on July 19, 2008. I understand that the dining
room has gone through some recent renovations in Spring of 2008, and it looks
lovely! It was decorated by the same designer who did the Dream Suite, which was
Walt Disney's own personally designed apartment suite, located above Pirates of
the Caribbean. The tables, plates and chairs of Club 33 are brand new and were
I wish to personally thank Celine for these wonderful and informative photos!
1. The Entrance
2. The discrete Club 33 sign
3. Vintner menu of the 5 course meal selected by the chef for $75.
5. Alla Carte Dinner menu
6. Window View from our table
7. Main Dining Room
8. Dirty Martini and chef's complimentary finger food appetizer.
9. Ladies Restroom Vanity
10. Ladies Restroom Sink
11. Fresh cut flowers
12. Maryland Softshell Crab, Sea Bean, in vinigarette reduction.
13. Filet of Chateaubriand, truffle port demi, potato leek puree
14. Rhubarb braised boneless short rib, fingerling potato puree
15. Fuzzy Navel
16. Curtains in dining room.
17. $500ea. Roman style chairs in dining room.
18. Orange Milk Chocolate Mousse, dark chocolate ganache.
19. Peach and Blue Berrt Tart
20. Club 33 chocolates.
21. Wine case by the bar
22. Bar Area
24. Wicker toilet in women's restroom
25. More freshcut flowers and beautiful furniture.
26. View of the hidden entrance from inside the club
27. Original art
28. my favrorite piece of art there!
29. Club 33 bracelet
The food was all great, drinks were masterfully made.. and
AMAZING experience! loved it! ;-)